Exposure to damp and moldy environments may cause a variety of health effects.Mold Removal Gel kills all types of mold & mildew quickly.The gel also claims to help to prevent the 're-growth of mold and mildew'Its extra fast acting & powerful concentrated gel formula.
It does works on kitchen sink, bathroom sink, bathtub, veranda, window frame and toilet. It also works on different surfaces including marble and granite. Besides, the gel is Non-toxic and Odor free.
Remove Mold Easily: No more scrubbing works needed, run the gel along the surface of the area you need to clean, then leave for between three and four hours and wipe off the gel, that's all!
Extra Fast Acting & Powerful Concentrated: Accurately target mold, mildew build-up and removes them quickly.
Suitable For All Mold-Related Stain: It canapply on any surface, such as kitchen sink, bathroom sink, bathtub, veranda, window frame and also works on different surfaces including marble and granite.
Prevent Further Mold Formation, Safe To Use: The gel builds up a protective coating on the applied area to inhibit mold formation. It is totally odor free and made with non-toxic ingredients.
How To Use
Dry the mold place
Completely cover at least 3mm moldy surface like a toothpaste